Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Pineapple Birthday

Hello Everyone,

Dana here back with some inspiration for you, this time around I am using the image
#58 Pineapple Birthday and I created a Birthday card

I have colored this image with my Prismacolor pencils.  I used a few die cuts for the tag and sentiment.  The twine and enamel dots are from my stash. The pineapple cardstock is from a DCWV stack I bought at Michaels called Bahama Mama and it has some awesome designs.

I had a lot of fun coloring this image.



Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Dana

Challenge entered:
https://oddballstamps.blogspot.ca/2017/08/oddball-art-blog-challenge-august-17.html



If you are looking for more Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration please visit us on our Pinterest Page.




We would also love for you to join us on our Facebook Page.



No comments:

Post a Comment