Friday, July 28, 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Winter Peggy 1&2

Hi Everyone,

Dana here back with some inspiration for you, this time around I am using the image
Winter Peggy 1 & 2 and I created a Christmas card in July!

I have colored this image with my Prismacolor pencils.  I used a few die cuts and a sentiment stamp
from Unity.  The poinsettia flowers are stickers from Martha Stewart.  It is hard to see in the picture but the red background paper has trees all over it.

I had a lot of fun coloring this image and the exciting thing is when you buy this image you get two!  One with glasses and done without.


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Dana



If you are looking for more Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration please visit us on our Pinterest Page.




We would also love for you to join us on our Facebook Page.




No comments:

Post a Comment