Saturday, July 15, 2017

July Reminder card Color it Create it Show it off

Hello Besties!

Today I want to share with you my reminder project for the My Besties Color it Create it Show it Challenge Blog.



Today I have created a card using the image Img846.   I printed the image on 110lb cardstock and colored it with my Prismacolor Pencils and added some little flowers I had in my stash, The paper under my digi I made myself using Tim Holtz Oxide ink pads and a stencil.  I really love how it turned out.
I hope you like it!!

Thanks for stopping by and we hope that you come over and join our challenge with your Bestie creations.  You can win some awesome prizes.

Have a crafty day!!
Dana

12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at SSS.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful! I love the colors here! I also love how you colored the different strands of hair! Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, Dana! Thank you for joining in at Scrapbook Stamp Society
    Hugs
    Miria DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! Great image. Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Hugs Rose DT xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's gorgeous Dana

    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete