Sunday, July 9, 2017

Come and Get it Make your own background

Happy Sunday! 

Today I am sharing with you a card I made for the Come and get it Challenge Make your own background!

Our sponsors for this challenge are:

Image may contain: text No automatic alt text available.

For my Shaker card I used the image Birthday Fly.   I just LOVE this image!!

The challenge is Make your own background. So I stamped a piece of Craft paper with a birthday word stamp from Craftin Desert Divas and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils.  Then I cut a tag with a die and distressed it with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks.  I colored the image Birthday Fly from Sasayaki Glitter (she has some super cute digis) and cut it out and glued it on the tag.  The stamp is from CC Designs called Birthday Princess (retired).


I hope you'll come join us in the challenge and share your creations with us.
Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
Dana

2 comments: