Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Sept My Besties Color it Create it Show it Challenge

Good Morning! 

Today, I'm on the Color It, Create It, Show it off,  Challenge Blog.

Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes".

 My Besties, Design Team Project

I used My Besties, By Sherri Baldy Img 127 Digital Stamp 


https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7

Join these SUPER FUN Groups

My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

I colored this adorable My Besties Stamp using my  Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers. 


I used Recollections cardstock for the solid colors and DCWV for the patterned paper  . I also added a ribbon bow and some pretty pink buttons.

 Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
DT Dana

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's, good luck. Hope to see you again.
    Jean DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those rose embellishments! They are the perfect accent for this image and the colors you used.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete